Personal data processing policy
1. General Provisions
This personal data processing policy has been drawn up in accordance with the requirements of the Federal of the law of 27.07.2006. № 152-ФЗ "On Personal Data" (hereinafter - the Law on Personal Data) and determines the procedure for processing personal data and measures to ensure the security of personal data, undertaken by IE Zyukina Yana Igorevna (hereinafter - the Operator).
1.1. The operator sets as its most important goal and condition for the implementation of its activities the observance of the rights and freedoms of a person and citizen when processing his personal data, including the protection of rights to privacy, personal and family secrets.
1.2. This Operator's policy regarding the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Policy) applies to all information that the Operator can obtain about visitors to the website .
2. Basic concepts used in the Policy
2.1. Automated processing of personal data - processing of personal data using the means computing.
2.2. Blocking of personal data - temporary termination of the processing of personal data (for unless processing is necessary to clarify personal data).
2.3. Website - a set of graphic and information materials, as well as computer programs and databases data ensuring their availability on the Internet via the network address .
2.4. Personal data information system - a set of personal data contained in databases data, and information technologies and technical means ensuring their processing.
2.5. Anonymization of personal data - actions, as a result of which it is impossible to determine without use of additional information, the ownership of personal data by a specific User or to another subject of personal data.
2.6. Personal data processing - any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations), performed with the use of automation tools or without the use of such tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
2.7. Operator - a state body, a municipal body, a legal entity or an individual, independently or jointly with other persons organizing and (or) carrying out the processing of personal data, as well as determining the purposes of processing personal data, the composition of personal data subject to processing, actions (operations) performed with personal data.
2.8. Personal data - any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or designated User website .
2.9. Personal data permitted by the subject of personal data for dissemination is personal data, access of an unlimited number of persons to which is provided by the subject of personal data by giving consent to the processing of personal data permitted by the subject of personal data for distribution in the manner prescribed by the Law on Personal Data (hereinafter - personal data permitted for distribution).
2.10. User - any visitor to the website .
2.11. Provision of personal data - actions aimed at disclosing personal data to a certain person or a certain circle of persons.
2.12. Dissemination of personal data - any actions aimed at disclosing personal data to an indefinite circle of persons (transfer of personal data) or to get acquainted with personal data of an unlimited number of persons, including the disclosure of personal data in the media information, placement in information and telecommunication networks or providing access to personal data in any other way.
2.13. Cross-border transfer of personal data - transfer of personal data to the territory foreign state authority of a foreign state, foreign physical or foreign legal entity.
2.14. Destruction of personal data - any actions as a result of which personal data are destroyed irrevocably with the impossibility of further restoring the content of personal data in information system of personal data and (or) the material carriers of personal data.
3. Basic rights and obligations of the Operator
3.1. The operator has the right:
- to receive from the subject of personal data reliable information and / or documents containing personal data;
- if the subject of personal data revokes consent to the processing of personal data, the Operator has the right to continue processing personal data without the consent of the subject of personal data if there is the grounds specified in the Personal Data Law;
- independently determine the composition and list of measures necessary and sufficient to ensure implementation obligations stipulated by the Law on Personal Data and adopted in accordance with it regulatory legal acts, unless otherwise provided by the Law on Personal Data or other federal laws.
3.2. The operator is obliged to:
- to provide the subject of personal data, at his request, with information regarding the processing of his personal data;
- organize the processing of personal data in the manner prescribed by the current legislation RF;
- to respond to requests and inquiries from subjects of personal data and their legal representatives in in accordance with the requirements of the Law on Personal Data;
- report to the authorized body for the protection of the rights of subjects of personal data at the request of this body the required information within 30 days from the date of receipt of such a request;
- publish or otherwise provide unrestricted access to this Policy in relation to processing of personal data;
- take legal, organizational and technical measures to protect personal data from illegal or accidental access to them, destruction, alteration, blocking, copying, provision, dissemination of personal data, as well as from other illegal actions in relation to personal data;
- stop the transfer (distribution, provision, access) of personal data, stop processing and destruction of personal data in the manner and in cases provided for by the Law on Personal data;
- to fulfill other obligations provided for by the Law on Personal Data.
4. Basic rights and obligations of personal data subjects
4.1. Personal data subjects have the right:
- to receive information regarding the processing of his personal data, except in cases where stipulated by federal laws. Information is provided to the subject of personal data by the Operator in an accessible form, and they should not contain personal data relating to other subjects personal data, except in cases where there is a legal basis for the disclosure of such personal data. The list of information and the procedure for obtaining it is established by the Law on Personal data;
- to require the operator to clarify his personal data, their blocking or destruction in the event that if the personal data is incomplete, outdated, inaccurate, illegally obtained or not are necessary for the stated purpose of the processing, as well as to take measures prescribed by law to protect your rights;
- to put forward a condition of prior consent when processing personal data in order to promote on market of goods, works and services;
- to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data;
- to appeal to the authorized body for the protection of the rights of subjects of personal data or in court illegal actions or inaction of the Operator when processing his personal data;
- to exercise other rights provided for by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
4.2. Personal data subjects are obliged to:
- provide the Operator with reliable data about yourself;
- inform the Operator about the clarification (update, change) of his personal data.
4.3. Persons who provided the Operator with inaccurate information about themselves, or information about another subject personal data without the consent of the latter, are liable in accordance with the law RF.
5. The operator can process the following personal data of the User
5.1. Surname, name, patronymic.
5.2. Email address.
5.3. Phone numbers.
5.4. Also, the site collects and processes anonymized data about visitors (including files "Cookie") using Internet statistics services (Yandex Metrica and Google Analytics and others).
5.5. The above data hereinafter in the text of the Policy are united by the general concept of Personal data.
5.6. Processing of special data, setting racial, national affiliation, political views, religious or philosophical beliefs, intimate life, the Operator not carried out.
5.7. Data processing of data disseminated for dissemination from among special categories data data specified in Part 1 of Art. 10 of the Personal Data Law, if the the prohibitions and conditions provided for by Art. 10.1 of the law on personal data.
5.8. The User's consent to the processing of personal data permitted for distribution is drawn up separately from other consents to the processing of his personal data. In this case, the conditions are met, provided for, in particular, Art. 10.1 of the Law on Personal Data. Requirements for the content of such consents are established by the authorized body for the protection of the rights of subjects of personal data.
5.8.1 Consent to the processing of personal data allowed for distribution, the User provides the Operator directly.
5.8.2 The operator is obliged no later than three working days from the date of receipt of the specified consent The User to publish information about the conditions of processing, about the existence of prohibitions and conditions for processing an unlimited number of persons of personal data permitted for dissemination.
5.8.3 Transfer (distribution, provision, access) of personal data permitted by the subject personal data for dissemination, must be terminated at any time at the request of the subject personal data. This requirement must include the last name, first name, patronymic (if any), contact information (phone number, e-mail address or postal address) of the subject of personal data, as well as a list of personal data, the processing of which is subject to termination. Specified in this personal data can only be processed by the Operator to whom it is sent.
5.8.4 Consent to the processing of personal data permitted for distribution is terminated action from the moment the Operator receives the request specified in clause 5.8.3 of this Policy in regarding the processing of personal data.
6. Principles of personal data processing
6.1. The processing of personal data is carried out on a legal and fair basis.
6.2. The processing of personal data is limited to the achievement of specific, predetermined and legal goals. Processing of personal data that is incompatible with the purposes of collecting personal data is not allowed. data.
6.3. It is not allowed to combine databases containing personal data, the processing of which carried out for incompatible purposes.
6.4. Only personal data that meets the purposes of their processing is subject to processing.
6.5. The content and volume of the processed personal data correspond to the stated purposes of the processing. Not redundancy of processed personal data is allowed in relation to the stated goals of their processing.
6.6. When processing personal data, the accuracy of personal data is ensured, their sufficiency, and in necessary cases and relevance in relation to the purposes of personal data processing. Operator takes the necessary measures and / or ensures their adoption to remove or clarify incomplete or inaccurate data.
6.7. The storage of personal data is carried out in a form that allows you to determine the subject of personal data, no longer than required by the purpose of processing personal data, if the storage period of personal data data is not established by federal law, an agreement, a party to which, a beneficiary or the guarantor of which is the subject of personal data. Processed personal data destroyed or depersonalized upon achievement of the processing goals or in case of loss of the need for achievement of these goals, unless otherwise provided by federal law.
7. Purposes of personal data processing
7.1. Purpose of processing the User's personal data:
- informing the User by sending emails;
- conclusion, execution and termination of civil contracts;
- providing the User with access to services, information and / or materials contained on website .
7.2. Also, the Operator has the right to send the User notifications about new products and services, special offers and various events. The user can always refuse to receive information messages by sending a letter to the Operator at email with with the mark "Opt out of notifications about new products and services and special offers."
7.3. Anonymized User data collected using Internet statistics services are used to collecting information about the actions of Users on the site, improving the quality of the site and its content.
8. Legal basis for the processing of personal data
8.1. The legal grounds for the processing of personal data by the Operator are:
- statutory (constituent) documents of the Operator;
- contracts concluded between the operator and the subject of personal data;
- federal laws, other regulatory legal acts in the field of personal data protection;
- the consent of the Users to the processing of their personal data, to the processing of personal data, allowed for distribution.
8.2. The operator processes the User's personal data only if they are filled in and / or sent The user independently through special forms located on the site or sent to the Operator by e-mail. By filling out the appropriate forms and / or submitting his personal data to the Operator, the User agrees with this Policy.
8.4. The subject of personal data independently decides on the provision of his personal data and gives consent freely, of his own free will and in his interest.
9. Personal data processing conditions
9.1. The processing of personal data is carried out with the consent of the subject of personal data for processing his personal data.
9.2. The processing of personal data is necessary to achieve the goals stipulated by the international by an agreement of the Russian Federation or by law, for the implementation of the imposed by the legislation of the Russian Federation on the operator's functions, powers and duties.
9.3. The processing of personal data is necessary for the administration of justice, the execution of a judicial act, an act of another body or official, subject to execution in accordance with the legislation Of the Russian Federation on enforcement proceedings.
9.4. The processing of personal data is necessary for the performance of a contract, a party to which either the beneficiary or guarantor for which the subject of personal data is, as well as for conclusion of an agreement on the initiative of the subject of personal data or an agreement under which the subject personal data will be the beneficiary or guarantor.
9.5. The processing of personal data is necessary to exercise the rights and legitimate interests of the operator or third parties or to achieve socially significant goals, provided that this does not violate the rights and the freedom of the subject of personal data.
9.6. The processing of personal data is carried out, access of an unlimited circle of persons to which provided by the subject of personal data or at his request (hereinafter - publicly available personal data).
9.7. The processing of personal data is carried out, subject to publication or mandatory disclosure in in accordance with federal law.
10. The procedure for collecting, storing, transferring and other types of processing of personal data
The security of personal data processed by the Operator is ensured by implementing legal, organizational and technical measures necessary to fully comply with the requirements current legislation in the field of personal data protection.
10.1. The operator ensures the safety of personal data and takes all possible measures to exclude access to personal data of unauthorized persons.
10.2. The User's personal data will never, under any circumstances be transferred to third parties, for except for cases related to the implementation of current legislation or in the event that the subject personal data, consent was given to the Operator to transfer data to a third party to fulfill obligations under a civil law contract.
10.3. In case of revealing inaccuracies in personal data, the User can update them independently, by sending a notification to the Operator to the Operator's email address marked "Personal data update".
10.4. The period for processing personal data is determined by the achievement of the purposes for which they were collected personal data, unless otherwise provided by the contract or applicable law.
The user can at any time revoke his consent to the processing of personal data by sending The operator is notified by e-mail at the Operator's email address marked "Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data.
10.6. Prohibitions on transfer established by the subject of personal data (except for granting access), and also on the processing or processing conditions (except for gaining access) of personal data permitted for distribution, do not apply in cases of personal data processing in state, public and other public interests determined by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
10.7. When processing personal data, the operator ensures the confidentiality of personal data.
10.8. The operator stores personal data in a form that allows identifying the subject personal data, no longer than required by the purpose of processing personal data, if the storage period personal data is not established by federal law, an agreement, a party to which, the beneficiary or guarantor of which the subject of personal data is.
10.9. The condition for the termination of the processing of personal data may be the achievement of the processing goals personal data, expiration of the consent of the personal data subject or withdrawal of consent the subject of personal data, as well as identification of illegal processing of personal data.
11. List of actions performed by the Operator with the received personal data
11.1. The operator collects, records, systematizes, accumulates, stores, clarifies (updates, modification), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), anonymization, blocking, deletion and destruction of personal data.
11.2. The operator carries out automated processing of personal data with the receipt and / or transmission information received via information and telecommunication networks or without it.
12. Cross-border transfer of personal data
12.1. Before starting the cross-border transfer of personal data, the operator is obliged to make sure that the fact that a foreign state, on whose territory it is supposed to transfer personal data, reliable protection of the rights of personal data subjects is ensured.
12.2. Cross-border transfer of personal data on the territory of foreign states that do not meet the above requirements can only be carried out if there is consent in writing the subject of personal data for the cross-border transfer of his personal data and / or execution agreement to which the subject of personal data is a party.
13. Confidentiality of personal data
The operator and other persons who have gained access to personal data are obliged not to disclose to third parties and not distribute personal data without the consent of the subject of personal data, unless otherwise provided federal law.
14. Final Provisions
14.1. The user can receive any clarifications on issues of interest regarding the processing of his personal data by contacting the Operator via e-mail email@example.com.
14.2. This document will reflect any changes in the personal data processing policy. Operator. The policy is valid indefinitely until it is replaced by a new version.
14.3. The current version of the Policy is freely available on the Internet at at .